- 1 CUP of quinoa
- 2 CUPS of water
- 1 CUP of cherry or grape tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ CUP of fresh basil leaves, minced
- ¼ CUP baby spinach, chopped
- ¼ CUP of olives, chopped (green, black, and/or kalamata)
- ¼ CUP of balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ TSP SLR’s Spice of Life or your favorite herb and spice blend
- In a medium pot, add quinoa and water until a boil.
- Reduce water to a simmer and cook the quinoa until all the water is absorb (stir quinoa every 5 minutes so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot).
- Add the tomatoes, basil, olives, balsamic vinaigrette, and olive oil to the cooked quinoa and mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve hot or cold.