- 2 LB (93% lean) Ground Turkey
- 2 large Leeks, whites and light green parts only, rinsed and finely chopped
- 4 large Celery Stalks, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ CUP dried Cranberries
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ CUP cooked Bulgur
- ½ CUP canned Cranberry Sauce
- 2 TBSP Fresh Sage, chopped (or 2 TSP dried Sage)
- ½ TSP Spice of Life
- ¼ TSP Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries, sage, Spice of Life and pepper to the vegetables; stir to combine. Stir in egg and bulgur. Add ground turkey and gently knead the mixture into the meat; do not overmix! Pat the meat mixture into a loaf shape (about 12 by 5 inches) on the prepared baking sheet. Spread cranberry sauce on top.
- Bake the meatloaf until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°F, 40 to 45 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.