We welcome guest submissions on any topic relevant to seniors and their families, aging, and the relation between diet and health. Please fill out the form below if interested in contributing content to AgeRight.org.
- Receive a link back to your website, aiding with search engine optimization and ranking
- Have your blog seen / read by almost 1,000 visitors to our website each month
- Reach more than 8,000 seniors and their family members through our extended email newsletter series
- Have your blog shared on our 20 social media channels, including 17 Facebook pages, 2 Twitter profiles and
1 LinkedIn account
- AgeRight Blog can only accept original content. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- AgeRight Blog is an educational resource. We will not publish promotional content.
- Posts should be 1,000 words or fewer. If it is longer, we may publish in multiple parts, or as a series.
- Please provide a link for any referenced or source materials.
- We will provide a link to your website in your bio, and you are welcome to link to other content originally published on your site as well as in the body of the blog post.
- While we do cover topics that can be quite scientific in nature, we prefer a more conversational tone of voice with consumer-friendly terminology.
- Please include a short bio of the post’s author. We prefer an individual person as the author, but we do accept submissions from organizations in general.
- Please include an original photo with your submission (minimum 500×500 px recommended).
- Submissions must meet the quality standards of our editorial team. We reserve the right to edit submissions, however, we will not publish an edited piece without your approval.