About the AgeRight Blog: For Seniors and Caregivers
AgeRight.org, an evolution of the former AlzCareBlog, connects seniors, family members and caregivers with useful information on health, wellness and caregiving, as well as legal and financial issues related to aging. This site also serves as a resource on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia offering access to leading academic, clinical and dementia care experts.
Uniquely geared to anyone over 50, our catalog of articles has a variety of contributions from experts in the fields of fitness, nutrition, caregiving, geriatrics, elder law, assisted living, and memory loss.
Regular contributors include:
- Margaret Hoag, an attorney with Eckel, Morgan & O’Connor, LLC of Massachusetts who practices elder law, shares information about long-term care planning, guardianship and conservatorship, MassHealth (Medicaid) application, estate planning, and probate administration.
- Kim Smith, the chef behind the well-known award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program, contributes tasty brain-boosting recipes and writes about the benefits of a brain healthy diet.
- Bob Larkin, who leads a Massachusetts company specializing in innovative residential Alzheimer’s treatment programs, lends his 25 years of personal and professional experience to the blog.
- Oldways, an international food and nutrition nonprofit, promotes healthful eating through the Mediterranean Diet. Their team of professionals and dietitians share the science, traditions and recipes of the Mediterranean.
- Dr. Jane Fleishman, PhD, a sexuality educator, is on a mission to promote the sexual wellness of older adults in senior living communities.
- Lindsay Willis, a registered nurse who has dedicated her career to education for Assisted Living professionals, as well as seniors and their families, shares her expertise.
This blog has been recognized as one of the TOP 50 blogs about Alzheimer’s disease in the US and ranks #5 on Sharerank’s List of the Best Alzheimer’s Blogs. Our blog was also recognized by the Web Health Awards Winter/Spring 2013.
The AgeRight Blog is funded by Senior Living Residences of Braintree, MA.
We welcome guest submissions on any topic relevant to seniors and their families, aging, and the relation between diet and health. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Senior Living Residences LLC