- 4 OZ chicken sausage, chopped
- 3 CUPS fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 OZ) CAN no-salt-added diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 6 CUPS (8 OZ) coarsely chopped kale
- 1 (16 OZ) CAN navy beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken sausage to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth and diced tomatoes and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the kale, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until the kale is tender.
- Stir in beans, and cook 1 minute or until soup is thoroughly heated.
- Serving size 1 3/4 cups.