- 2 CUPS (frozen) or peeled mango
- ⅓ CUP diced red onion
- ½ CUP red & green peppers
- ⅛ CUP chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ CUP lite mayonnaise
- ½ CUP fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ CUP fresh lime juice
- ½ ripe peeled avocado
- 2 LBS fish (Mahi mahi- or any white fish)
- ¼ TSP freshly ground black pepper
- ½ TBSP Spice of Life
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Prepare salsa by combining the first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare Lime Crema by placing mayonnaise and the next 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with spice of life and pepper. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from the grill; break into chunks with a fork.
- While the fish cooks, warm tortillas.
- Spoon 3 ounces fish, 1/4 cup salsa, 1 ½ tablespoons crema, and 1/4 cup cabbage onto each tortilla; fold in half.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes