- ½ pineapple
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups chilled coconut water
- 1 cup coconut vodka (best kept in the freezer)
- 2 limes
- Fresh mint
Makes 4 Glasses
- Prepare the pineapple by removing the core and the skin and add to your high speed blender.
- Add the coconut vodka, ice, coconut water, juice of one of the limes, 2 mint leaves and blend until super smooth.
- Pour and squeeze in a lime wedge and serve with a sprig of mint.
Two Variations of Glass Rimming:
- Dip the edges of the glass in coconut water and rim the glass with crushed graham crackers with cinnamon.
- Dip the edges of the glass in coconut water and rim the glass with Shredded coconut mixed with Cinnamon.