- 8 OZ Cream Cheese, room temp
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 CUP Sugar
- 1 (5.3 OZ) Lemon Greek Yogurt
- 2 TSP Lemon Juice
- ½ CUP Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 CUPS Blueberries
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 CUP Butter, unsalted, melted
- ½ CUP Coconut Sugar
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ TSP Salt
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil. Leave an overhang on the sides and set aside.
- SHORTBREAD CRUST: Stir butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and half of the lemon zest together in a medium bowl. Add the flour and stir until combined.
- Set aside ¾ cup of the shortbread crust and place in refrigerator until needed. Press remaining crust evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 18 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- FILLING: In medium bowl whisk cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs. Add coconut sugar, yogurt, remaining lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and beat again. Add flour until combined. Gently fold in blueberries with a spoon or spatula.
- Pour filling into prepared crust and add a few blueberries on top of filling. Remove reserved crust from refrigerator and crumble over top of the filling. Bake bars 55-60 minutes. When cool, chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- When bars are completely chilled, lift out of pan using foil overhang and cut into squares. Top with lemon zest before serving.