- 1 can (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans
- 2/3 CUP dark chocolate
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- Break chocolate into small pieces and melt slowly over a water bath. Stir often so chocolate does not burn. Let cool to room temperature.
- Open the can of Garbanzo beans and drain the water into a small bowl. Save the Garbanzo beans for another recipe this week by refrigerating them.
- Using an electronic whisk, whip the Garbanzo bean reserved water into stiff peaks.
- Fold in room temperature chocolate and sugar until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to allow mousse to set.
- Garnish with your favorite berries.
Yield: 3 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours and 10 minutes