- 2 CUP Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 5 TSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBSP Pure Maple Syrup
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- 2 TBSP Dark Chocolate, chopped (70% tastes best!)
- ½ TSP Vanilla Extract
- Shaved Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Chips (optional for topping)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until just simmering. Using a wire whisk, whisk in cocoa powder, maple syrup and salt. Add chopped chocolate and vanilla. Whisk and heat until the chocolate is melted and smoothly combined.
- Taste and add more maple syrup if you’d like it sweeter. Pour into a mug and top with our Whipped Coconut Cream, extra chocolate chips or shavings as desired.
Yield: 2 servings
Cook Time: 7 minutes