- 1 Can Organic Coconut Milk, refrigerated overnight (Our favorite brand is Whole Foods as it is the creamiest!)
- 1 TBSP of Sweetener like Pure Maple Syrup, Honey, Sugar, Powdered Sugar, etc
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Open can of refrigerated coconut milk, being careful to keep it level and do not shake the can before opening. Toss firm, waxy, thick white layer of coconut cream on top.
- Scoop out the coconut cream into a large bowl. Stop scooping when you reach the water in the bottom of the can. Do not add water.
- Using a mixer or hand beaters on high speed – whip the coconut cream for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and light, with soft peaks. Mix in your sweetener and vanilla, if using.
Whipped Cream is best served immediately but can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week. If hardens, mix until creamy again when ready to serve.