- 3 Jalapeno chilies
- ½ CUP plus 2 TBSP Tequila
- ½ CUP plus 2 TBSP fresh Lime juice (about 5 limes)
- ¼ CUP Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 3 TBSP Guava juice (Goya)
- Margarita Salt
- Cut 2 jalapeno chillies in half (de-seed) and place in a bowl with the Tequila. Let this sit in the bowl overnight.
- Pour the tequila into a pitcher and add the Lime juice, Cointreau and Guava juice. Stir and place in the refrigerator.
- Rub the martini glass with a lime and dip it into the margarita salt.
- Serve with thin slices of jalapeno chillies floating on top. (De-seeded)
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes