- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 CUP Sprouted Flour, whole grain
- 1/2 CUP Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 1 CUP & 2 TBSP Soymilk, unsweetened
- 1/4 CUP pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Sugar
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 CUP Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In mixer, combine the avocado, soymilk, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt then stir together. Add dry ingredients to mixer slowly. Fold in chocolate chips until mixed. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and cool 15 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 brownies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes