- 2 clove Garlic, peeled and grated
- 2 TSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Lemon Zest
- 1 TSP Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 TSP Spice of Life
- ¼ TSP Ground Pepper
- 1 LB Pork Tenderloin
- Combine garlic, oil, zest, rosemary, Spice of Life in a shallow baking dish. Add pork, turn to coat in the marinade, cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Soak a paper towel with oil and set near grill with tongs.
- Just before grilling, hold the oil-soaked towel with tongs. Drag gently along grill grates, pulling toward you. Immediately place pork on oiled grill. Cook, turning, every 3 to 4 minutes, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers 138ºF, 13 to 17 minutes.
- Let pork rest on a carving board tented with foil, at least 5 minutes (note, pork should rise above 145 degrees as it rests.). Slice cross-wise into ½-inch slices and serve.