- ½ CUP All-Purpose Flour
- ½ CUP Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- ¾ CUP Pecans, finely chopped
- ¼ CUP Almond Butter
- 3 TBSP unsalted Butter, room temp
- 1/2 CUP plus 2 TBSP Confectioners Sugar, plus more for dusting cookies
- 1 Egg White
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ TSP Cinnamon
- 1/8 TSP Salt
- Preheat oven to 350̊F.
- Whisk together flours, pecans, cinnamon, and salt. Cream butters and sugar. Add the egg white and continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract. On low speed, gradually add flour mixture and beat until a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into 3 inch balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- While cookies are still hot, sift confectioners’ sugar over the tops. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.