- 3 large White Onions, peeled and halved
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- ¼ CUP Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ TSP Sugar
- Spice of Life (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In a large bowl, toss the onion quarters with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and season with Spice of Life and pepper.
- Place in a large ovenproof, nonstick skillet, spreading them out in an even layer. Cover with aluminum foil. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove foil, toss the onions in the glaze and roast another 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.