- 1 (10-lb) Fully Cooked Whole Ham
- ¼ CUP Brown Sugar, packed
- ¼ CUP Coconut sugar
- ¼ CUP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ CUPS Apple Cider
- Preheat the oven to 325º F. Place the ham on a roasting rack and score diagonally. Cover with parchment paper and then foil and bake until warmed, about 2 ½ to 3 hours. If you do not have parchment paper, use foil.
- While your ham is cooking, its time to make your glaze. In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together brown sugar, coconut sugar, mustard, apple cider vinegar and apple cider.
- Bring saucepan to a boil, then reduce to a medium simmer and cook until reduced by half, 10 to 15 minutes. The last 45 minutes of cooking, pull your ham out and brush on the glaze every 15 minutes, until the thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the ham, reads 140°.
- Remove ham from the oven, give one final glaze, and let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
NOTE: You can use all Coconut sugar in this recipe as well instead of brown sugar. Coconut sugar is great for diabetics because it has a low glycemic index.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours