- 6 eggs
- 2 pieces of whole grain or whole wheat Naan bread
- 2 TBSP cream or skim milk
- 2 CUPS arugula
- ½ CUP pesto sauce
- Grape or cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 CUP shredded part-skim
- mozzarella or sliced
- part-skim mozzarella
- Scramble eggs with cream & a dash of pepper, spray frying pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook eggs until done and place cooked eggs aside in a bowl.
- Place both pieces of Naan bread on a sheet pan.
- Spread pesto sauce on top of Naan Bread and place ½ cup of arugula on top of pesto sauce.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs and sliced tomatoes over the arugula.
- Add slices of part-skim mozzarella cheese or ½ cup of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese and add any other toppings that you prefer.
- Bake at 375° until cheese melts (about 10 minutes).
Yield: 6 slices
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes