- 2 LB Beef Tenderloin, trimmed (preferably center-cut*)
- 2 TBSP Horseradish, prepared
- 1 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- ½ TSP Kosher Salt
- ½ TSP Spice of Life
- 2 TSP Ground Black Pepper
* Ask your butcher to remove the extra fat, silver skin and the chain (a lumpy, fat-covered piece of meat that runs along the tenderloin). If you buy untrimmed tenderloin, start with about 2½ LBS, then use a sharp knife to trim the silver skin, fat and chain
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine horseradish, oil and mustard in a small bowl.
- Rub tenderloin with salt and pepper; coat with the horseradish mixture. Tie with kitchen string in 3 places and transfer to a small roasting pan.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140°F for medium-rare, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes. Remove the string. Slice and serve with Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE
- 2 CUPS Sour Cream, low-fat
- ½ CUP Horseradish, prepared
- ½ CUP Fresh Parsley, chopped
Combine all ingredients in a in a medium bowl.