- 1 TBSP Light Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 TSP chopped fresh Parsley or Basil
- 1/8 TSP Spice of Life
- 1/2 CUP or more crushed Walnuts
- 2 White Fish Fillets (approx. 5 or 6oz each)
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Use a shallow baking dish and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together mayonnaise, dijon mustard, parsley. Pat the fish dry with a paper towel and coat with mayonnaise mixture on each side.
- Place nuts in a shallow dish, press fish into nuts to coat each side.
- Place fish in the baking tray, and bake for 15 -20 mins until fish flakes easily or the temperature reads 145F.
Yield: 1-2 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes