- 1 CUP Almond Flour
- 1/4 CUP Brown Sugar, loosely packed
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 4 TBSP Butter, melted
- 8 OZ ⅓ less fat cream cheese or neufchatel cream cheese
- 2/3 CUP nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ CUP Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBSP pure Maple Syrup
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP Ground Ginger
Note: It is very important that these ingredients are brought to room temperature for the smoothest filling.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all crust ingredients until coarse. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with foil or silicone muffin liners.
- Press about 1 ½ TBSP of the crust mix into each of the 12 muffin cups. Distribute it evenly and cover the entire bottom of all the cups. You might have a bit leftover.
- Bake 11-12 minutes until the edges start to brown.
- Remove crusts from the oven and allow to cool while you prepare the filling. You can speed up the cooling process by placing your crusts in the fridge.
- Combine all of your filling ingredients in a large bowl. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk the filling mixture at high speed for 5-6 minutes until everything is mixed evenly.
- When crust is completely cool, scoop 3 TBSP of filling into each muffin cup.
- Place in fridge and chill for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Yield: 12 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 hours