For the Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 CUP Natural Peanut Butter (salted, otherwise add a pinch of salt)
- 1/4 CUP Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 TBSP Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 TSP Vanilla
Chocolate Swirl for the Top
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 ½ TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP Pure Maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour into a 9×4 loaf pan. (Spray the loaf pan with pan spray then place parchment paper into the pan. The spray will help the parchment paper stick to the sides of the pan. Then spread your fudge into the pan. This will make the fudge so much easier to take out of the pan and cut.)
- Mix together all cocoa swirl ingredients and pour on top of peanut butter fudge. Swirl around with a toothpick.
- Place in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Always store in the refrigerator or freezer. If you are traveling with the fudge keep in a cooler to stay cold.
NOTE: If the chocolate is not smooth add to the microwave for a few seconds until smooth.
Yield: 10 servings