- 4 CUPS Peaches, chopped and pitted
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1/4 CUP Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 TSP Lemon Zest
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- Freeze peaches for up to 12 hours. This will help contain all the fresh peach juice.
- Once they are frozen, remove them from the freezer and transfer to a food processor. You might need to let them defrost for 10 or so minutes so they are able to break loose. Add the honey, cinnamon, almond milk and lemon zest to the processor as well, then blend until smooth.
- Next transfer the peach mixture to a freezer-safe container and then smooth it down with a spoon or spatula. Seal the container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours then serve cold and enjoy!
Yield: 4 cups
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes