- 3 LB Ground Turkey
- 2 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 small Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 small Yellow Pepper, chopped
- 3 TBSP Canola Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 CANS (15 OZ) Solid Pack Pumpkin
- 3 CANS (14.5 OZ) diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 TSP Chili Powder
- 3/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- Sauté onion and peppers in oil in a large pot until tender. Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Crumble turkey into skillet. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in the pumpkin, tomatoes, chili powder and pepper and let simmer for an hour.
- Serve warm and top with shredded cheddar cheese, low-fat sour cream and green onions (optional).