- 12 large Eggs
- ¼ CUP Plain Greek Yogurt, low-fat
- ¼ CUP Sour Pickles, chopped (low sodium if possible)
- 2 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 2 TSP Dijon Mustard
- ¼ to ½ TSP Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ TSP Paprika
- ¼ TSP Spice of Life
- Chives or Parsley for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Immediately remove from the heat. Cover and let stand 15 minutes in saucepan. Drain and run under cold water.
- Peel eggs and halve lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add to a bowl. Add the yogurt, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, cayenne, paprika, Spice of Life and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the yoke mixture into the egg halves. Place the eggs on a plate, cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with chives or parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.