- 1 ½ CUPS Almond Flour
- 2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Baking soda
- ½ TSP Salt
- ½ TSP Nutmeg
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- ¼ CUP Honey
- 1 Banana
- 1 CUP Zucchini or your Favorite Vegetable (Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, etc.), shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, honey and banana in another bowl, beat with a mixer until frothy and combined. Add vegetables until well mixed.
- Add flour mix into the mixer slowly.
- Spoon mixture into two small loaf pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
A special Brain Healthy Recipe by Annette DesRosiers, Dining Room Supervisor at Heights Crossing
Yield: 2 Loafs
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes