- 6 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Avocado, peeled
- 1 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 1 TSP Yellow Mustard
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP Horseradish (prepared)
- 4 TBSP Chives, finely chopped (divided and optional)
- Fine Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a pot of cold water, cover and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes (do NOT take the lid off). Drain and rinse the eggs for about 30 seconds under cold running water, then peel. Do not leave the eggs to cool in water.
- Once your hard-boiled eggs have cooled completely cut the eggs in half lengthways. Take yolks out of the eggs and place them in a food processor with the avocado, mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and lemon juice. Puree until smooth. Stir in half of the chopped chives and season to taste.
- Using a plastic gallon bag, spoon the filling into the bag and cut a slit at the corner of the bag, Pipe egg mixture into the half eggs. Garnish with the remaining chives and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.