- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/8 CUP chopped Green Onion (optional)
- 1/2 TSP Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 TSP Paprika
- Black Pepper to taste
- Spice of Life to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Chop eggs and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Mash avocado in a separate bowl using a fork. Mix mashed avocado, yellow mustard, and paprika into eggs until thoroughly combined. Season with black pepper & Spice of Life.
Save your leftovers for another day.