- 1¼ LBS Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 TBSP Canola Oil
- 3 TBSP Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 Pomegranate
- ½ CUP toasted Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 TBSP Lime Zest, finely grated
- 1 TBSP Orange Zest, finely grated
- Spice of Life
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Put the brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with the canola oil and season with Spice of Life and pepper. Roast until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the center meets no resistance, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, lime and orange zests.
- Toss and serve hot.