- 1LB Pork Tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 12 pieces
- 2 CUPS Apple, thinly sliced unpeeled
- 1/3 CUP Shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP unsalted Butter
- ¼ CUP Apple Cider
- 1 TSP Fresh Thyme Leaves
- ¼ TSP Ground Coriander
- ¼ TSP Ground Black Pepper
- ⅛ TSP Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ TSP Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 TSP Spice of Life
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Combine coriander, black pepper, cinnamon, Spice of Life and nutmeg; sprinkle mixture evenly over pork. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add apple slices, shallots, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; sauté 4 minutes or until apple starts to brown. Add apple cider and cook for 2 minutes or until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in thyme leaves.
- Serve apple mixture with the pork.