- 7 TBSP Light Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 1 1/4 CUPS Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 CUP Whole Wheat Flour
- 7 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted
- 10-OZ Strawberries, diced
- 1 TSP Cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Ginger
- 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper leaving overhang on the sides.
- In medium bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, oats and flour. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract and stir. The mixture should be evenly moistened and crumbly. Put aside ¾ cup of the mixture for topping and press remaining mixture to bottom of pan.
- Mix strawberries, cornstarch, lemon juice and sugar. Spread strawberries over the oatmeal mixture. Take remaining oatmeal mixture and sprinkle over the strawberries.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until topping is golden.
- Cool completely before serving.