- 11/2 CUPS Oats
- 1/8 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 large Egg White
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Nutmeg
- 1/2 CUP Greek Yogurt (flavor of choice)
- Fresh Fruit
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl combine the oats, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, maple syrup, coconut oil, and egg white.
- Place spoonful of mixture in muffin tin. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture to the bottom of the tin and up the sides, creating a crater in the center.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the oats turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing granola cups from muffin tin. You can run a knife along the edges of the granola cups to loosen and twist the granola cups as you pull them up to help them come out whole.
- Fill with yogurt and fruits of choice.
- Serve immediately
Yield: 12 cups
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes