- 3 LB Extra Lean Ham, 5% fat roast cut
- 1 (16 OZ) bag Dried Apricots
- 2/3 CUPS Honey
- 1 CUP Orange Juice, room temp
- ½ CUP Lemon Juice
- 2 OZ Brandy
- 2 TBSP Lemon Zest
- 3¼ TBSP Orange Zest
- 2 TBSP Spice of Life
To Make Ham:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In the center of the ham make a hole with a knife and press 3 apricot halves and half the zest in it.
- Score top of the ham crisscross cuts about 1/8 inch deep place ham on baking pan. Sprinkle remaining apricots around it.
To make glaze:
- Stir together honey, juices, brandy, Spice of Life and remaining zest and brush ham. Pour the rest around the ham. Bake for 40 minutes basting every 10 minutes.
- Serve with glaze drizzled on top of ham.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 1 hour