- 2 (6-ounce) Salmon Fillets, skinned (about 1 ½ inch thick)
- 1/4 TSP Spice of Life (or any no salt added spice)
- 1/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 CUP Whole-Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 TBSP Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Olive or Canola Oil
- 2 TSP Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 TSP Fresh Dill, chopped (if using dry Dill only use ¾ TSP)
- 1 ½ TSP Milk
- 1 TSP Red Wine Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Place salmon on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Spice of Life and black pepper. Bake salmon in a 450º F oven for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pan from oven. Turn on broiler.
- In a small bowl combine panko, parsley, oil, thyme, and Dijon. Spoon panko mixture evenly over fish, pressing to adhere to the salmon. Place the pan in the oven; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is browned.
- Combine yogurt, dill, milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Serve with fish.
Yield: 2 servings
Cook Time: 15 minutes