- ½ Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, diced and seeded
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 CUP Cilantro
- ¾ CUP crumbled Feta
- ¼ CUP Lemon Juice
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- ½ TSP Spice of Life
- Cook onion and jalapeño in olive oil for 6 minutes.
- Puree onion and jalapeño in food processor or blender with avocado, cilantro, feta, lemon juice, olive oil and Spice of Life.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with toasted whole wheat baguette slices and vegetable sticks
Make Ahead Tip: Wrap the Avocado Feta Dip tightly and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes