- 1 (2-inch) piece of Vanilla Bean, split lengthwise
- 1 CUP plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TBSP Dark Brown Sugar, divided
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1/8 TSP Fine Sea Salt, divided
- 2 TBSP Bourbon
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 4 firm, ripe Peaches, halved and pitted
- Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into a medium bowl. Combine seeds, bean, yogurt, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and a dash of salt. Let stand for 1 hour; discard bean.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine remaining sugar, remaining dash of salt, honey, bourbon, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add peaches; toss gently. Arrange peaches, cut side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Reserve sugar mixture.
- Bake peaches at 350° for 10 minutes. Turn peach halves over; drizzle cavities with reserved sugar mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until just tender. Serve with yogurt and juices.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes