- 1 CUP old-fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¼ CUP Almond Meal or Flour
- 2 TBSP Coconut Sugar or Light-Brown Sugar
- ½ CUP unsweetened Coconut, shredded
- 1 CUP canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TBSP Honey
- ¼ CUP Coconut Oil
- 1/3 CUP mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 Pinches Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips.
- Spoon out 1-2 tablespoons of cookie batter on baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
- After baking allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes and transfer onto a cooling rack and cool completely. They are very soft and if you don’t allow them to cool completely they will crumble.
Balance out the sweets by making a Summer Salad with Cinnamon Vinaigrette
Yield: 12 cookies
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes