- 4 oz Dark Chocolate Chips (or a dark chocolate bar, chopped)
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 TSBP Unsalted Pecans, chopped
- 2 TBSP Unsalted Pistachio Nuts, chopped
- 2 TBSP Dried Cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square pan with wax paper, leaving an overhang.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt it in 30-second sessions, stirring after each session. Stop microwaving when almost fully melted, and stir with a small rubber spatula until fully melted.
- Mix in the coconut oil.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared pan. Spread evenly and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle pecans, pistachios, and dried cranberries over chocolate.
- Cover the pan with a plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into four large squares.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes