- 4 medium Sweet Potatoes (about 1¾ LBS)
- ½ CUP unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ TSP Curry Powder
- 4 Fresh Ginger, peeled and sliced thin
- ½ Lime
Optional for Garnish:
- Almonds, sliced and toasted
- Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Wrap each sweet potato in foil, put on a baking sheet and bake until soft, 1 hour. Let cool slightly.
- Combine the milk, curry powder and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture is reduced by a third, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard the ginger.
- Pour any juices from the sweet potato foil wrappers into a food processor. Peel the sweet potatoes and add the flesh to the food processor. Add the almond milk mixture and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and squeeze the lime over the finished puree.
- Garnish with almonds and cilantro if desired.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes