- 2 ½ LBS sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½ inch pieces (8 cups)
- ⅓ CUP Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 TBSP Butter, melted
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- ½ TSP Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in an even layer in a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Combine maple syrup, butter, lemon juice and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the sweet potatoes; toss to coat.
- Cover and bake the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. Uncover and stir. Return to the oven to cook, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender and starting to brown, 45 to 50 minutes more.
Make-ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Just before serving, reheat at 350°F until hot, about 15 minutes.
Yield: 12 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes