- ¾ CUP Pomegranate Seeds
- ½ CUP Cranberries, fresh or frozen, thawed and chopped
- 2 TBSP Coconut sugar
- 1 TSP Orange Zest
- 6 OZ baguette-style French Bread, cut diagonally into 16 slices
- ⅛ TSP Ground Pepper
- 1 (8 OZ) wedge or 1 (6 OZ) log brie cheese, cut diagonally into 16 slices
- 1 TBSP Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place bread slices on a parchment paper-lined 15×10-inch baking pan. Lightly coat both sides of bread with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 8 minutes, turning once. Top with cheese. Bake 4 minutes more or until the cheese is softened.
- Combine pomegranate seeds, cranberries, coconut sugar and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Stir basil into pomegranate mixture and spoon on top of bruschetta. Serve warm.
Yield: 16 servings
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes