- 1 ¼ LB shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ⅛ TSP chili powder
- ⅛ TSP cayenne pepper
- ½ TBSP ground cumin powder
- 10 Small white corn tortillas
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 Lemon cut into 6 wedges (Garnish)
- ¼ medium green cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ⅛ small purple cabbage (very thinly sliced)
- ¾ CUP Mayonnaise (½ light mayo and ½ reg. mayo)
- ¼ CUP unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 TBSP granulated sugar
- ⅛ CUP apple cider vinegar or lemon juice (both work great!)
- ½ TBSP Horseradish cream sauce
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- ¼ large Red Onion (finely diced)
- ½ CUPS Red and Green Peppers (finely chopped)
- ⅛ CUP of fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ CUPS Frozen Diced Mangos or 10 fresh mangos
- 2 avocados (diced)
- ⅛ CUP fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, coconut milk, horseradish sauce, sugar, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, combine thinly sliced green cabbage with very thinly sliced purple cabbage.
- Once the dressing is creamy and smooth, pour it over your prepared cabbage and stir well. Just before serving, give it a quick stir to make sure any dressing at the bottom coats the cabbage.
- In a medium bowl, combine diced red onion, Peppers, chopped cilantro, diced mango and diced avocado then drizzle in fresh lemon or lime juice and stir to combine.
- Combine chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin and sprinkle over shrimp. Stir shrimp to coat evenly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Swirl in 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil and sauté about 1 min per side, or until pink and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside. Once shrimp are cooled down, chop into large pieces if desired (they’re easier to eat if chopped).
- When ready to serve, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Stack 2 tortillas on top of each other and once the oil is hot, sauté until the bottom is golden (no need to flip the tortillas). You’ll see the top one curl up; this is a good thing. The top one should be warm, not toasted. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place shrimp, mango salsa and coleslaw on taco and sprinkle the top with some freshly diced tomatoes. Place a wedge of lemon or lime on each plate.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes