- 1 (5-ounce) can Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in water, drained
- 1 TBSP Light Mayonnaise
- 3/4 TBSP chopped Red Onion or Scallions
- 1/4 TSP dried Dill
- 1/2 TSP Lemon Juice
- 2 slices Whole-Wheat Bread or Whole-Wheat English Muffin
- 1 medium Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 CUP shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 TSP Spice of Life
- Preheat the oven or broiler.
- In a small bowl, add drained tuna, mayonnaise, red onion/ scallions, dill, lemon juice and Spice of Life. Using a fork, mix to combine.
- Place each bread slice onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Divide tuna, layering on top of each slice.
- Top tuna with tomato slices. Place baking sheet under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes until tuna is warm.
- Divide cheese between each open-face sandwich; place under the broiler until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Yield: 1 serving
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes