- 1/2 LB of cooked Salmon (or a 14.75 oz can of Salmon)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 CUP chopped Onion
- 1/2 CUP Whole Grain Breadcrumbs
- 1 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 TSP dried Dill
Add more flavor by adding:
- Shredded Carrot
- Grated Raw Onion
- Fresh Lemon Zest
- Small diced Roasted Red Bell Pepper
- 4 oz plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 oz sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 oz Ketchup
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients of Remoulade sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs, dill and salmon together.
- Make into patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.
- Serve with Remoulade sauce.