- 3 CUPS finely chopped seedless watermelon
- 1⁄2 CUP finely chopped peeled, seeded cucumber
- 1⁄4 CUP finely chopped red onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄4 CUP chopped cilantro
- 2 TBSP agave nectar
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- Multigrain Tortilla chips
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except avocado; toss well. Refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Add diced avocado prior to serving.
3. Serve with Multigrain tortilla chips.
Fruit salsas don’t stop at mango or pineapple; watermelon is a great alternative and easily combines with other flavors to brighten up a summer menu!
Try our Summer Strawberry Basil Salsa as well!
Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes