- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- ½ large sweet yellow pepper
- ½ large sweet red pepper
- 1 large carrot
- 1 ½ garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 PKG (8 OZ) cream cheese, cubed
- ½ TSP SLR’s Spice of Life (or a salt substitute, such as Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute)
- ¼ TSP pepper
- 4 wheat tortillas (10 inches)
- ½ LB thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 CUPS torn Boston lettuce
- Place the squash, peppers, carrots and garlic in baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425º for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Place the vegetables, cream cheese, salt and pepper in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until thickened.
- Spread 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla; layer with turkey and lettuce. Roll up tightly; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices.
Roasted Vegetable Turkey Pinwheels Cooking Video
Yield: 32 pinwheel appetizers
Preparation Time: 4 hour 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 5 hour