- 8 SLICES of Whole Grain or Whole Wheat Baguette
- 1 ½ CUPS Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 TBSP grated Orange Zest
- 5 TBSP Honey (divided)
- Pistachios, chopped and toasted
- Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Lightly toast bread slices.
- In a bowl, mix cheese, orange zest, 4 tablespoons honey, toasted pistachios and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Spread a generous amount of cheese mixture on each slice of toasted bread; drizzle a little honey on top and serve.
NOTE: To make this wonderful recipe for the Holidays add some colorful red pomegranate seeds on top of your crostini when finished.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes