- 1 CUP Achiote Paste (can be found in Asian markets)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 TBSP Chili Flakes
- 1 TSP Spice of Life
- 1/2 CUP Orange Juice
- 30 Chicken Wings
Citrus Sour Cream:
- 1 1/2 CUPS Plain Greek Yogurt, low-fat
- 1 TBSP Orange Zest
- 1 TBSP Lime Zest
- 1 TBSP Lemon Zest
- 1/4 TSP Cumin
- 1/2 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- 11/2 TSP Salt
- For Marinade: Combine paste, garlic, Spice of Life and chili flakes in food processor and puree. Slowly add orange juice and mix well. Marinate chicken wings at least 8 hours or overnight.
- For Dipping Sauce: In bowl, combine all ingredients for citrus sour cream and keep refrigerated.
- For Wings: Preheat oven to 400̊ F. Drain off excess marinade from wings.
Roast wings 20 minutes and serve with citrus sour cream.