- 1 LBS swordfish loin (cut in 2” cubes)
- ½ TSP chile powder
- 3 TBSP lime juice
- ½ teaspoon spice of life
- 1 ½ TSP chopped garlic
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- ½ TBSP ground cumin
- 2 TBSP cilantro fresh (chopped)
- ¼ CUP red bell pepper (diced)
- ¼ CUP red onion (diced)
- 1 ½ CUPS roasted corn (you can roast whole kernel corn in the oven)
- ½ CUP tomatoes (diced)
- ⅛ CUP sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- In a small mixing bowl mix together lime juice, half of the chili powder, chopped garlic, spice of life, and canola oil.
- Pour mixture over swordfish, and marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Drain excess marinade from swordfish and grill or roast to proper doneness. Serve with roasted corn salsa.
Roasted Corn Salsa
- In a medium mixing bowl combine roasted corn, diced tomatoes, diced peppers, diced red onion, chopped fresh cilantro, ground cumin, remaining chili powder, and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- Serve over fish