- 6 (6-8 OZ) Salmon Fillets
- 1 TBSP dry White Wine
- 1 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBSP Whole-Grain Mustard
- 3/4 TSP Fresh Rosemary Leaves, finely chopped
- 3/4 TSP Fresh Thyme Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Lemon Wedges
- Spice of Life
- Ground Black Pepper
- In a food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine, oil, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard. Grind until combined. Transfer to a small bowl. Add remaining tablespoon of whole-grain mustard and stir to combine. Set aside mustard sauce.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with Spice of Life and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes. Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets.
- Continue broiling for 5 minutes longer until the fillets are just cooked through and golden brown.
- Transfer the fillets to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Yield: 6 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes